Tuesday 24 April 2007

Three Shots to The Brain

Three shots straight to the brain.


They say this stuff can knock out one of ‘em hippo-sized canaries that’ve been flying around in my neighbourhood … At least that’s what they said in the news… Oh wait, was that one in my head or on TV???? But that’s not the point… What is the point?? There’s a pencil on the table… no, no, that’s not it… Let’s think shall we??

OVERLOAD! OVERLOAD!

Full System Failure. Shutdown imminent. In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and whoop-da-dum-deedle-doo!






Reboot in 10, 15, 36, 3, 56, 9…. No, wait, that’s Windows copying my files… Shall we just start over?

Three shots straight to the brain. (That’s it!!!! That’s the point!!!)

Anyway. Coming back to the point.

Three shots to the brain. (Just how’d they get past my thick skull anyway?)

And they said one of these could knock out a rhino… Ha! Maybe one of them plastic ones that come free with the Cap’n Crunch… ooh, maybe one of them Animal Cracker Rhinos… Three of them, and I’m still up and running!! Or maybe I’m not and this is all in my head. But isn’t it s’posed to kill me or something vaguely dramatic like that? Besides, my ribs hurt, I dunno if that qualifies…


Oh, hang on a sec, Mary-Kate and Ashley on my ‘private line’ (know what I mean?)…

Hey babes!

Ya, sure we can hang! Though, with the two of you around, I won’t be hanging a lot, you know what I mean? Yeah, I’d like ta get Full House on you two…

Hello? Hey babes???? Um… Mer?? Ash??


Hehe… Ôla again li’l peeps… minor technical glitches there…


Do you guys know why I have this headache so bad? It’s like Barbara Streisand meets William Hung (remember the Chinese guy from American Idol two seasons back? Stiff dude singing “she bang she bang she move she move”) ya, that on steroids…

Anyway I gotta split… get it? Headache… Gotta ‘split’…

Aaargh! Never mind…




P.S.

Blame Frankie’s “fickle friend, the summer wind”.

0 member protest rally:

Post a Comment

Talk, my friend. Now that you've read this section, the urge to speak has increased. I know. It's all right. It happens...
Stop fighting it. Talk.