Monday 12 September 2011

Every time someone tells me they're proud of me...

...in my head, I hear, "Wow, I totally thought of you as a loser who wouldn't ever be able to that."

Good to know you think so highly of me, thanks!

3 member protest rally:

Aquatic Static said...

Hahahaha - that self-defeating voice that runs through all our heads. Once in a while I run into someone who *really* knows how to accept a compliment and I take my pen & paper out and take vociferous notes. :)

jhayu said...

Hello, you! Been a while. Got any of those notes handy? I could use. =)

Obat Herbal Kista Coklat said...

Thanks for informations :)

Post a Comment

Talk, my friend. Now that you've read this section, the urge to speak has increased. I know. It's all right. It happens...
Stop fighting it. Talk.