Saturday, 4 October 2008

Just to let you know - the second.

I've taken a sabbatical from blogger for a bit. This is to let you guys know that that sabbatical is going to get longer. I can only blog from work now because, thanks to Bunny Singh and her desire to have Quark Express, which, like the gentleman that I am, I agreed to download for her, my PC at home no longer registers a C:/ drive.

Yes, that means my PC is rather royally jacked. Add to that how little time I've been spending at work (he he he, that was a funny), and the end result is that it's going to be some time before I get anything new and interesting up here.

Waah.

12 member protest rally:

Preeti said...

i'll try my best to not miss you too much...!!!
:-)

Che said...

let me know if you need help with fixing it.
trust me i am a professional ;)

Mudra said...

Awww... You'll be missed, blog again soon!

PS - It's just a little funny, what happened to your PC. Lol. Sorry. :D

PPS - A 5-character word verif! Woohoo!!

Still thinking said...

Quark Express on a PC? What were you thinking? I'm guessing nothing at all! :)


P.S: Having said all that, please, please repair ur PC ASAP ;)

Paradox Philic said...

Hmm.... so u not going to blog for a bit??
What say you update me in person now that i am here? :P

kurtnirvana said...

GQ India is a tribute to the new Indian man.



Indian male has long evolved.

The new Indian man is not just an achiever to be admired but a passionate go-getter to be envied. He is not just a well educated man to converse with but a sophisticated man with a taste for finer things in life to be desired.

GQ. The Ultimate Lifestyle Handbook for the new Indian man.

Now in India.



Check out the super cool exclusive GQ video only at:
http://www.gqmagazine.in?smo=zaika

Natasha said...

kurt stop it!

And jhayu, i'm soo sorry!! :-/

i feel a little guilty, umm.. but its also so funny! hehehehe

it's actually very funny! hahahahahahahahahaha

copy rioter said...

***GQ India is a tribute to the new Indian man.
Indian male has long evolved.

The new Indian man is not just an achiever to be admired but a passionate go-getter to be envied. He is not just a well educated man to converse with but a sophisticated man with a taste for finer things in life to be desired.****


HAHAHAHAA...LONG EVOLVED, ACHIEVER TO BE ADMIRED, TASTE FOR FINER THINGS....That can't be 'MAN' , forget 'INDIAN MAN'.

Over Rated said...

Jhayu, is it because we want you arrested?


@copy rioter

That can be Gay Indian man, right??

kurtnirvana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
copy rioter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Che said...

Elo? I wrote that :P
Since I wrote it must be about me right? so its neither about wannabe indian men or gay men. Its about the perfect man indeed.

Post a Comment

Talk, my friend. Now that you've read this section, the urge to speak has increased. I know. It's all right. It happens...
Stop fighting it. Talk.