Sunday 27 March 2011

Drafts

Nineteen on blogger. Eleven on the phone. Five or six more lost to a bad format of the old phone. Three on the new computer. At least another eight on the older one.


All just sitting there. Waiting for me to remember that they exist. To come back to them. To give them shape, substance.

When am I ever going to finish a damn thing in my life?

5 member protest rally:

Mystique said...

When the time is right.

Saee Pande said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ramma said...

Aye^^

Rain Girl said...

all in good time.. in the meantime, all the best!

Preeti said...

48???? when are you ever going to finish a damn thing in your life.. ha??

Post a Comment

Talk, my friend. Now that you've read this section, the urge to speak has increased. I know. It's all right. It happens...
Stop fighting it. Talk.