Wednesday 21 May 2008

And The Music May Yet Be Your Saviour...

I want to congratulate the guys over at companies where they make music players and music software. Their shuffle playlists somehow or the other just intuitively know when to play the right track. It's like my life is a movie and the soundtrack's playing in the background, mostly just random whatever, but occasionally, finding the perfect track to match my emotion just as it turns.

Now playing: Sorrow - Pink Floyd

P.S. I didn't want to extend this to lyricists as well for their profound insights into my life, but what the heck... Of all people, George Micheal got it right... Oh, and Stone, I'm going to miss you tomorrow.

0 member protest rally:

Post a Comment

Talk, my friend. Now that you've read this section, the urge to speak has increased. I know. It's all right. It happens...
Stop fighting it. Talk.