Thursday 19 February 2009

Changes are happening

In keeping with the new banner (which, by the way, I still have more plans for), my look has changed also. My hair is now long enough to tie a little pony, which I have been doing for the past two days.

Here are the reactions to the new look:

  • You look vaguely Italian
  • You look like a Mexican. You look like an Eduardo or a Pablo
  • Spanish! Like a matador!
  • Dude, you look autistic
  • Who is this girl? (This from a person whose seat is behind mine)
  • You look like the Federer of old days

Meh. What to believe?

11 member protest rally:

Anonymous said...

The Zone?

Preeti said...

nothing...

yourself...

me... :-)

jhayu said...

@ fishbowl.
= p It always said that. You only just saw it.

@ Preeti.
May I have what's behind door number 2 and 3? =p

Menaka said...

i want to see!!!

jhayu said...

@ blipblip.
To quote someone I know, "I still have it, come come, I'll show you.

Over Rated said...

I think you're more of a Miguel.

Who is this girl? ...

Wow ... People still say that? Didn't that joke go out in the 80's??

Really?

jhayu said...

@ Over.
Miguel, eh?

And yeah, it would appear not. I'm getting the same comments I used to get when I was in 3rd standard.

Meh.

Deepali said...

Sometimes change is good and sometimes it is not...

Btw do you look either older or scarier with long hair?

Also do you sit where you use to sit? I'm trying to figure who is the person whose seat is behind yours.

jhayu said...

@ Deepali.
I dunno. I guess you'll have to hunt me down and decide for yourself.

And I haven't shifted, nor will you be able to guess who said that. *evil grin*

Deepali said...

Haha don't worry I won't be hunting any of you down anytime soon. All of you are too far away for casual visits :)

There are just 3 people who can be considered to be sitting behind you. And none of them will ever change their place. So its 1 of 3...hehe I'll figure it out.

BuntyCobra said...

Haha...Federer of the old days?
Do you look like this?
http://www.tenniscampania.net/Wimbledon/Federer_big.jpg
Federer of the old days looked more like a fruitcake.
Now he looks like Arbaaz Khan.
Well,atleast in college,you never looked like any of those mentioned.

Maybe a tad bit autistic. :P

Post a Comment

Talk, my friend. Now that you've read this section, the urge to speak has increased. I know. It's all right. It happens...
Stop fighting it. Talk.