Monday 2 February 2009

Narcissism Anyone?

So I’ve just been told about (and in that, invited to add my blog to) this "Best Mumbai Blog Competition", being done by http://www.mumbaibloggers.net/

What say? Shall we make mountains out of molehills and sign up? Or remain under clouds of obscurity?

Meh… What’s the worst it could do? Send me traffic? = p

Fine, I’ll put it up, I know you want me to…

Oh, and Muduu, this is me officially informing you.

6 member protest rally:

Preeti said...

I know I want you to...

:-)

Congratulations and Good Luck...

Mudra said...

Good luck, Jhayu...! We'll vote!

And yeah, thanks. :D I don't know if I'm signing up though. But thanks. :D

jhayu said...

@ Preeti.
Congrats for what? Hearing about it? =p

@ Muduu.
"Yay! That's the spirit" and "Noooo! I need some competition =p" respectively to your responses.

Preeti said...

chup...i thought something else...

:p

tcha...

fishbowl said...

Good luck!

jhayu said...

@ fishbowl.
Thankis!

Post a Comment

Talk, my friend. Now that you've read this section, the urge to speak has increased. I know. It's all right. It happens...
Stop fighting it. Talk.