Saturday 21 February 2009

Love = Time.

If you don’t have one, you can’t have the other.

 

I guess majority opinions do win.

15 member protest rally:

Mudra said...

Lucky: No time for Love
Sorry. :)

If you don't have love, you can't have time? I think this post just went right over my head... :-\

PS. I was REALLY bored, and voila! You post. What fun. Post more.

Mudra said...

Oh and moderation's gone? How often do you intend to change headers btw? Let em stay for a coupla weeks at least na... New one's also nice.

Menaka said...

love grows with time... love diminishes without time

it makes sense... but then what about 'distance makes the heart grow fonder'?

Anonymous said...

Totally unrelated: diggin' the new banner.

Anonymous said...

I disagree.

jhayu said...

@ fishbowl.
So did I.

@LM.
Thanks.

@ blipblip.
Meh.

@ Muduu.
I dunno. I thought I'd have them cycle on refresh, but I can't see a way Blogger allows that.

Sparkling said...

???

Me no understand. I've all the bloody time in the world, where is the friggin love hiding! :D

P.S: Dude, you look so sinister.

Sparkling said...

Before you give a *copy alert*, I know that the sentence should have ended with a question mark (?)...there, now you can go ahead...

:)

BuntyCobra said...

Hahahahaha...Lucky:No time for love.

What majority opinions?
Please explain!
No time = No love.

A lot of time = Whole Lotta Love?:P

What a heart-breaking non-sequitur!

Natasha said...

i liiiiike new banner

Keetarp Aidonak said...

Considering the number of compliments received, the least you could do is give a little credit to those 2 unfortunate people who were side-tracked in that pic...

jhayu said...

@ Still.
Thanks.

@ Anurag.
Never mind.

@ Bunny.
There was another. You missed it.

@ Patrick.
Seeing how you've already partly done that for me, the least you could do is mention where that dispic of yours came from.

Anonymous said...

True.
Smart.

jhayu said...

@ Genie.
I dunno. My jury seems to have gone back out. Welcome. What fair wind blows you here?

Ani said...

Nobody's perfect.

Post a Comment

Talk, my friend. Now that you've read this section, the urge to speak has increased. I know. It's all right. It happens...
Stop fighting it. Talk.