Friday 24 December 2010

Blogger's Note

Clearly, this blog is going through a majorly emo phase. Pliss to be excusing.

Actually, you know what? I take that back. Whatever brings me back to writing, I guess. There may be a short interval as I shall be off in the town of getting laid often (without getting any, if I may add). To that end, this blog will now see you in the new year.

At that point, we shall look back at the dismal 34 posts that this year has seen, and attempt to top that number before the first three months are out.

Wait, don't look now, but I think I just made a plan, there.

Anyhoo. G'morning, folks. See you in the new.

(Points to people who guess the place I'm going to without already knowing. You have won your freedom, yo.)

2 member protest rally:

Paradox Philic said...

And we shall look forward to that dear Jhayu , together!
Happy New Year...

jhayu said...

@ Gina.
It is so good to see you again, S! Also, right back atcha!

Post a Comment

Talk, my friend. Now that you've read this section, the urge to speak has increased. I know. It's all right. It happens...
Stop fighting it. Talk.