Wednesday 30 July 2008

. / ? Ooh. Tough Decision.

I don't get it. Is it really so hard? I mean, you've got the basics. After that, it's just a matter of application. But no. People insist on writing things like:

"Have you got what it takes to be a Hero. Then name these Legends?"

P.S. That's the actual description for a quiz I just took on Facebook.

4 member protest rally:

Mudra said...

Dude... considering it's a Facebook quiz, you should be glad they had punctuations and capital letters at all...! :D

jhayu said...

Yeah, that's why I said, they've got the basics!

Mudra said...

I like your current tagline btw. (Or whatever that's called.)

jhayu said...

It's supposed to be a description of my blog. =P

Post a Comment

Talk, my friend. Now that you've read this section, the urge to speak has increased. I know. It's all right. It happens...
Stop fighting it. Talk.