Saturday 9 August 2008

Holy Olympian Observations, Batman!!

Now, I'm the first to admit that I'm not the kind of person who avidly watches sport. But I have a reason to watch the DD Sports telecast of the Olympic games. And that reason is this.

DD's anchor, Mihier Mankat, is the son of Spock!!! I mean, have you seen his ears? Go look!

2 member protest rally:

Che said...

Olympics, Olumpics, Olimpricks.
Who cares.

Too much money wasted for bragging rights.

No not the bragging rights for winning a medal silly but bragging rights for fooling WADA once again.

Oh and its a quad-annual LTC for our athletes and officials.

Ani said...

That is so not true, that guy is the Father of Spock.
You could even imagine his first words.

Post a Comment

Talk, my friend. Now that you've read this section, the urge to speak has increased. I know. It's all right. It happens...
Stop fighting it. Talk.