Thursday 27 March 2008

wants

i want to write
i want to play maria
i want to fly a kite
i want to roll in mud
i want to climb a tree
i want to scrape myself falling down
and dust myself getting up
i want to fly
i want to soar
i want to dive
i want to dig a hole
to bury my past
i want to sleep
i want to wake up in the next millenium
i want to live forever
i want to die
i want to go suck my thumb
i want to bite my toenails
i want to lie on grass
and play games with a centipede
i want to clean my cupboard
i want to read a book
i want to draw
i want to fire a gun
i want to be a spy
i want to fly

1 member protest rally:

Animesh Kulkarni said...

hahahahhahahahahaah!
we hardly say it loud.
but yes! we do want to do this all.

Post a Comment

Talk, my friend. Now that you've read this section, the urge to speak has increased. I know. It's all right. It happens...
Stop fighting it. Talk.